Federal timber restrictions, interregional spillovers, and the impact on US softwood markets
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brian C. Murray & David N. Wear, 1998. "Federal Timber Restrictions and Interregional Arbitrage in U.S. Lumber," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 74(1), pages 76-91.
- Alig, Ralph J. & Adams, Darius M. & McCarl, Bruce A., 1998.
"Impacts of Incorporating Land Exchanges Between Forestry and Agriculture in Sector Models,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(02), pages 389-401, December.
- Alig, Ralph J. & Adams, Darius M. & McCarl, Bruce A., 1998. "Impacts Of Incorporating Land Exchanges Between Forestry And Agriculture In Sector Models," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(02), December.
- Montgomery Claire A. & Brown Jr. , Gardner M. & Adams Darius M., 1994. "The Marginal Cost of Species Preservation: The Northern Spotted Owl," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 111-128, March.
- Daniel A. Haqen & James W. Vincent & Patrick G. Welle, 1992. "Benefits Of Preserving Old-Growth Forests And The Spotted Owl," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 10(2), pages 13-26, 04.
- Darius M. Adams & Clark S. Binkley & Peter A. Cardellichio, 1991. "Is the Level of National Forest Timber Harvest Sensitive to Price?," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 67(1), pages 74-84. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)