An Economic Analysis Of The Determinants Of Lumber Futures Price Movements
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rucker, Randal R. & Thurman, Walter N. & Yoder, Jonathan K., 1999. "An Economic Analysis Of The Determinants Of Lumber Futures Price Movements," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21706, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas L. Mann & Richard J. Dowen, 1996. "Are hog and pig reports informative?," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 273-287, May.
- repec:bla:joares:v:19:y:1981:i:2:p:374-383 is not listed on IDEAS
- Montgomery Claire A. & Brown Jr. , Gardner M. & Adams Darius M., 1994. "The Marginal Cost of Species Preservation: The Northern Spotted Owl," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 111-128, March.
- Seung‐Ryong Yang & B. Wade Brorsen, 1995. "Price limits as an explanation of thin‐tailedness in pork bellies futures prices," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 45-59, February.
More about this item
Keywordslumber markets; future prices; Marketing; D4;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:motrdp:29247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damtsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.