Are hog and pig reports informative?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ying, Jiahui & Shonkwiler, J. Scott, 2017. "A Temporal Impact Assessment Method for the Informational Content of USDA Reports in Corn and Soybean Futures Markets," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258201, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Berna Karali & Walter N. Thurman, 2009.
"Announcement effects and the theory of storage: an empirical study of lumber futures,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(4), pages 421-436, July.
- Karali, Berna & Thurman, Walter N., 2007. "Announcement Effects and the Theory of Storage: An Empirical Study of Lumber Futures," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon 9865, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:ags:gewipr:260129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rucker, Randal R. & Thurman, Walter N. & Yoder, Jonathan K., 1999.
"An Economic Analysis Of The Determinants Of Lumber Futures Price Movements,"
1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN
21706, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rucker, Randal R. & Thurman, Walter N. & Yoder, Jonathan K., 1999. "An Economic Analysis Of The Determinants Of Lumber Futures Price Movements," Research Discussion Papers 29247, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics, Trade Research Center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jfutmk:v:16:y:1996:i:3:p:273-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-7314/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.