Click to download data: an event study of Internet access to economic statistics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- O. Emre Tokel & M. Eray Yucel, 2009. "Click to Download Data : An Event Study of Internet Access to Economic Statistics," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 9(2), pages 1-22.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tokel, Omer Emre & Yucel, Eray M., 2009. "Does Internet access to official data display any regularity: case of the Electronic Data Delivery System of the Central Bank of Turkey," MPRA Paper 15704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fama, Eugene F, et al, 1969. "The Adjustment of Stock Prices to New Information," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1985. "Using daily stock returns : The case of event studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-31, March.
- repec:bla:joares:v:6:y:1968:i:2:p:159-178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schwert, G William, 1981. "Using Financial Data to Measure Effects of Regulation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(1), pages 121-158, April.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1980. "Measuring security price performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 205-258, September.
- A. Craig MacKinlay, 1997. "Event Studies in Economics and Finance," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 13-39, March.
More about this item
KeywordsData access; Macroeconomic data; Market efficiency; Event study;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-08-22 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2009-08-22 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2009-08-22 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16833. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .