Report NEP-CWA-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- SriSubramaniam, Guruswamy & Sairavi, Subramaniam, 2009. "Does India attain self sufficiency in Food production," MPRA Paper 16866, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Aug 2009.
- Bhattacharya, Manasi & Bedi, Arjun S. & Chhachhi, Amrita, 2009. "Marital Violence and Women's Employment and Property Status: Evidence from North Indian Villages," IZA Discussion Papers 4361, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jain, Tarun, 2009. "Where there is a will: Fertility behavior and sex bias in large families," MPRA Paper 16835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hussain, Karrar, 2009. "Causal Ordering Between Inflation and Productivity of Labor and Capital: An Empirical Approach for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 16486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tokel, O. Emre & Yucel, M. Eray, 2009. "Click to download data: an event study of Internet access to economic statistics," MPRA Paper 16833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Arvind Subramanian, 2009. "Criss-Crossing Globalization: Uphill Flows of Skill-Intensive Goods and Foreign Direct Investment," Working Paper Series WP09-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Navaneetham K & M Kabir & C S Krishnakumar, 2009. "Morbidity Patterns In Kerala: Levels and Determinants," Working Papers id:2176, eSocialSciences.
- Abhay Pethe & B M Mishra & P B Rakhe, 2009. "Strengthening Decentralization - Augmenting The Consolidated Fund of the States by the Thirteenth Finance Commission: A Normative Approach," Working Papers id:2175, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00375094_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hamanaka, Shingo, 2009. "Public Opinion behind the Deterrence: An Evolutionary Game Theoretic Study of the Israeli Policy towards Lebanon," MPRA Paper 16800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goel, Deepti, 2009. "Perceptions and Labor Market Outcomes of Immigrants in Australia after 9/11," IZA Discussion Papers 4356, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tsuneishi, Takao, 2009. "Border Trade and Economic Zones on the North-South Economic Corridor: Focusing on the Connecting Points between the Four Countries," IDE Discussion Papers 205, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Islam, Asadul & Choe, Chongwoo, 2009. "Child Labour and Schooling Responses to Access to Microcredit in Rural Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 16842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Breuer, Janice Boucher & McDermott, John, 2009. "Trustworthiness and economic performance," MPRA Paper 16777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoff, Karla & Kshetramade, Mayuresh & Fehr, Ernst, 2009. "Caste and Punishment: The Legacy of Caste Culture in Norm Enforcement," IZA Discussion Papers 4343, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Angus S. Deaton, 2009. "Aging, religion, and health," NBER Working Papers 15271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.