Border Trade and Economic Zones on the North-South Economic Corridor: Focusing on the Connecting Points between the Four Countries
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsGMS; Economic corridor; Border trade; Border economic zone; Quadrangle economic zone; Golden triangle; R3A; R3B; Mekong River; CBTA; Asia; China; Myanmar; Laos; Thailand; International trade; Regional economic cooperation;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-08-22 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2009-08-22 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2009-08-22 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .