Report NEP-SEA-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anwar, Yunita & Mulyadi, Martin Surya, 2009. "The day of the week effects in Indonesia, Singapore, and Malaysia stock market," MPRA Paper 16873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ttp:iibwps:19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2009. "Trends and Patterns of Foreign Direct Investments In Asia: A Comparative Perspective," Departmental Working Papers 2009-08, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Tsuneishi, Takao, 2009. "Border Trade and Economic Zones on the North-South Economic Corridor: Focusing on the Connecting Points between the Four Countries," IDE Discussion Papers 205, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Aaditya Mattoo & Arvind Subramanian, 2009. "Criss-Crossing Globalization: Uphill Flows of Skill-Intensive Goods and Foreign Direct Investment," Working Paper Series WP09-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- David S. Jacks & Christopher M. Meissner & Dennis Novy, 2009. "Trade Booms, Trade Busts, and Trade Costs," NBER Working Papers 15267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Roengchai Tansuchat, 2009. "Forecasting Volatility and Spillovers in Crude Oil Spot, Forward and Futures Markets," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-641, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ngee-Choon Chia & Albert K C Tsui, 2009. "Monetizing Housing Equity to Generate Retirement Incomes," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0901, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.