Trends and Patterns of Foreign Direct Investments In Asia: A Comparative Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2009.
"The Rise of China and East Asian Export Performance: Is the Crowding-Out Fear Warranted?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 234-266, February.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2007. "The Rise of China and East Asian Export Performance: Is the Crowding-out Fear Warranted?," Departmental Working Papers 2007-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Tajul Ariffin Masron & Eliza Nor, 2013. "FDI in ASEAN-8: Does institutional quality matter?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 186-189, February.
- Khondoker Abdul Mottaleb & Kaliappa Kalirajan, 2010. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Developing Countries: A Comparative Analysis," ASARC Working Papers 2010-13, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- DIACONU MAXIM Laura, 2015. "The Dynamics Of The Fdi Inflows During The Last Three Decades. A Comparative Analysis Between Developing And Developed Countries," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 67(3), pages 46-62.
- Constant Fouopi djiogap, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment and Macro Economic Performances in the Central African Economic and Monetary Community (CEMAC)," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 2563-2574.
- Schröder, Marcel, 2017. "Mercantilism and China's hunger for international reserves," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 15-33.
- Andrew Jia-Yi Kam, 2015. "Determinants Of International Production Fragmentation: Malaysia’S Experience In The Information, Communications And Telecommunications (Ict) Industry," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 60(05), pages 1-22, December.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; production fragmentation; developing Asia; China;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2009-08-22 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2009-08-22 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2009-08-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:papers:2009-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Zec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .