Development of Border Economic Zones in Thailand: Expansion of Border Trade and Formation of Border Economic Zones
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tsuneishi, Takao, 2005. "The Regional Development Policy of Thailand and Its Economic Cooperation with Neighboring Countries," IDE Discussion Papers 32, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
KeywordsMigrant worker; Border trade; Border economic zone; ACMECS (Ayeyawady-Chao Phraya-Mekong Economic Cooperation Strategy); Contract farming; CBTA (Cross Border Transport Agreement); Economic corridor; Thailand; International economic relations; International trade; Migrant labor; 移住労働者; 国境貿易; 国境経済圏; エーヤーワディ・チャオプラヤー・メコン経済協力戦略; 委託農業; 越境交通協定; 経済回廊; タイ; 国際経済; 貿易; 労働移動; 外国人労働者;
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-06-21 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2008-06-21 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .