Report NEP-SEA-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pradumna B. Rana, 2008. "Linking South Asia with East Asia: Trends, Potential, and Policies," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 0804, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Kimura, Fukunari, 2008. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Volatility on International Trade: The Implication for Production Networks in East Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 156, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Item repec:qut:auncer:2008-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Svetlana Andrianova & Panicaos Demetriades & Chenggang Xu, 2008. "Political Economy Origins of Financial Markets in Europe and Asia," WEF Working Papers 0034, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Yosuke Tsuyuguchi & Philip D Wooldridge, 2008. "The evolution of trading activity in Asian foreign exchange markets," BIS Working Papers 252, Bank for International Settlements.
- Hiroyuki Hino & Atsushi Iimi, 2008. "Aid Effectiveness Revisited: Comparative Studies of Modalities of Aid to Asia and Africa," Discussion Paper Series 218, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Tsuneishi, Takao, 2008. "Development of Border Economic Zones in Thailand: Expansion of Border Trade and Formation of Border Economic Zones," IDE Discussion Papers 153, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Cordeiro, Jose Luis, 2008. "Monetary Systems in Developing Countries: An Unorthodox View," IDE Discussion Papers 154, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Aung, Kyaw, 2008. "Financing Small and Medium Enterprises in Myanmar," IDE Discussion Papers 148, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kwanjai, Nantawan Noi & Hertog, J. Friso den, 2008. "Portrait of an Odd-Eyed Cat: Cultural Crossing as a Trademark for a Dutch-Thai Strategic Alliance," MERIT Working Papers 043, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- B. Unger & J. Ferwerda, 2008. "Regulating Money Laundering and Tax Havens: The Role of Blacklisting," Working Papers 08-12, Utrecht School of Economics.