Causal Ordering Between Inflation and Productivity of Labor and Capital: An Empirical Approach for Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher F Baum & Sylvia Hristakeva, 2001. "DENTON: Stata module to interpolate a flow or stock series from low-frequency totals via proportional Denton method," Statistical Software Components S422501, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 17 Jul 2014.
- Fazal Husain & Tariq Mahmood, 1998.
"Causality between Money and Prices: Evidence from Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 1155-1161.
- Husain, Fazal & Mahmood, Tariq, 1998. "Causality between Money and Prices:Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 2720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Husain, Fazal & Mahmood, Tariq, 1998. "Causality Between Money and Prices: Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 5021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kandil, Magda & Mirazaie, Ida, 2004.
"The Effects of Exchange Rate Fluctuations on Output and Prices: Evidence from Developing Countries,"
Journal of Developing Areas,
Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 38(2), pages 189-219, January-M.
- Magda E. Kandil & Ida Aghdas Mirzaie, 2003. "The Effects of Exchange Rate Fluctuationson Output and Prices; Evidence From Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 03/200, International Monetary Fund.
- Asif Idrees Agha & Noor Ahmed & Yasir Ali Mubarik & Hastam Shah, 2005. "Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy in Pakistan," SBP Research Bulletin, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 1, pages 1-23.
- Fazal Husain & Kalbe Abbas, 2000. "Money, Income, Prices, and Causality in Pakistan. A Trivariate Analysis," PIDE-Working Papers 2000:178, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Noor Ahmed & Hastam Shah & Asif Idrees Agha & Yasir Ali Mubarik, 2005. "Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy in Pakistan," SBP Working Paper Series 09, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tariq Mahmood, 2015. "Mediating Effect of Advertising Expenditure on Labour Productivity - A Case of Manufacturing Industries in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 54(1), pages 1-15.
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity; Inflation; Vector Autoregression;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-08-22 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2009-08-22 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16486. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .