Money, Income, Prices, and Causality in Pakistan. A Trivariate Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fazal Hussain & Kalbe Abbas, 2018. "Money, Income, Prices, and Causality in Pakistan: A Trivariate Analysis," Working Papers id:12654, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kalbe Abbas, 1991. "Causality Test between Money and Income: A Case Study of Selected Developing Asian Countries (1960-1988)," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(4), pages 919-929.
- Schwert, G. William, 1987. "Effects of model specification on tests for unit roots in macroeconomic data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 73-103, July.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1972. "Money, Income, and Causality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 540-552, September.
- James R. Barth & James T. Bennett, 1974. "The Role of Money in the Canadian Economy: An Empirical Test," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 7(2), pages 306-311, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- João Tovar Jalles, 2019. "Monetary Aggregates and Macroeconomic Performance: the Portuguese Escudo, 1911-1999," Working Papers REM 2019/0102, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Hussain, Karrar, 2009. "Causal Ordering Between Inflation and Productivity of Labor and Capital: An Empirical Approach for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 16486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naved Ahmad & Fareed Ahmed, 2006. "The Long-run and Short-run Endogeneity of Money Supply in Pakistan: An Empirical Investigation," SBP Research Bulletin, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 2, pages 267-278..
- repec:dug:journl:y:2017:i:2:p:123-134 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:wpaper:2000:178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.