Causality Test between Money and Income: A Case Study of Selected Developing Asian Countries (1960-1988)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fazal Husain & Kalbe Abbas, 2000. "Money, Income, Prices, and Causality in Pakistan. A Trivariate Analysis," PIDE-Working Papers 2000:178, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Fazal Husain & Abdul Rashid, 2002.
"ECONOMIC LIBERALIZATION AND THE CAUSAL RELATIONS AMONG MONEY, INCOME, AND PRICES: The case of Pakistan,"
Pakistan Journal of Applied Economics,
Applied Economics Research Centre, vol. 18, pages 103-121.
- Husain, Fazal & Rashid, Abdul, 2006. "Economic Liberalization and the Causal Relations among Money, Income, and Prices: The Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 3241, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Husain, Fazal & Rashid, Abdul, 2006. "Economic Liberalization and the Causal Relations among Money, Income, and Prices: The Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 3195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalbe Abbas & Tariq Mahmood, 1994. "Fiscal Effects of Monetary Seigniorage: A Case Study of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 1113-1119.
- Gaurang Rami, 2010. "Causality between Money, Prices and Output in India (1951-2005): A Granger Causality Approach," Journal of Quantitative Economics, The Indian Econometric Society, vol. 8(2), pages 20-41.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:30:y:1991:i:4:p:919-929. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.