Fiscal Effects of Monetary Seigniorage: A Case Study of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klein,Martin & Neumann,Manfred, "undated". "Seignorage: What is it and who gets it?," Discussion Paper Serie B 124, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Kalbe Abbas, 1992.
"The Effects of Rate and Variability of Inflation on Output Growth Variability: Evidence from Selected Countries,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 771-777.
- Kalbe, Abbas, 1992. "The effcts of Rate And variability of Inflation on Output Growth Variability: Evidence from selected Countries," MPRA Paper 2706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bohanon, Cecil E & Van Cott, T Norman, 1987. "Patinkin on a Money-Financed Increase in Government Expenditures: What Happened to Seigniorage?," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 42(2), pages 332-335.
- Kalbe Abbas, 1991. "Causality Test between Money and Income: A Case Study of Selected Developing Asian Countries (1960-1988)," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(4), pages 919-929.
- Casper Ewijk, 1992. "The distribution of seigniorage: a note on klein and neumann," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 128(2), pages 346-351, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sadia Tahir, 2006. "Core Inflation Measures for Pakistan," SBP Research Bulletin, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 2, pages 319-342.
- Nawaz, Muhammad & Iqbal, Muhammad Mazhar & Ali, Amanat & Zaman, Khalid, 2012. "Fiscal Theory of Price Level: A Panel Data Analysis for selected Saarc Countries," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 152-170, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:33:y:1994:i:4:p:1113-1119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.