Significant Shift in Causal Relations of Money, Income, and Prices in Pakistan: The price Hikes in the Early 1970s
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fazal Husain & Abdul Rashid, 2006. "A Significant Shift in Causal Relations of Money, Income, and Prices in Pakistan : The Price Hikes in the Early 1970s," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22229, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Fazal Husain & Abdul Rashid, 2006. "Significant Shift in Causal Relations of Money, Income, and Prices in Pakistan: The price Hikes in the Early 1970s," PIDE-Working Papers 2006:8, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schwert, G. William, 1987. "Effects of model specification on tests for unit roots in macroeconomic data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 73-103, July.
- James R. Barth & James T. Bennett, 1974. "The Role of Money in the Canadian Economy: An Empirical Test," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 7(2), pages 306-311, May.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney; Income; Prices; Price hikes; Casual relations; Pakistan;
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-03-17 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HIS-2007-03-17 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2007-03-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-03-17 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.