Report NEP-HIS-2007-03-17This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Scott Taylor, 2007. "Buffalo Hunt: International Trade and the Virtual Extinction of the North American Bison," NBER Working Papers 12969, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Colvin, Chris, 2007. "Universal Banking Failure? An Analysis of the Contrasting Responses of the Amsterdamsche Bank and the Rotterdamsche Bankvereeniging to the Dutch Financial Crisis of the 1920s," MPRA Paper 2238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deng, Feng, 1996. "A Comparative Study on Landownership between China and England," MPRA Paper 2241, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Feb 2007.
- dong, congcong, 2006.
[An Introduction to World Economic Long Wave-Crises and Depressions: From Study to Anticipation]," MPRA Paper 2106, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Mar 2006.
- Angus Selby (QEH), "undated". "Losing the Plot: The Strategic Dismantling of White Farming in Zimbabwe 2000-2005," QEH Working Papers qehwps143, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Angus Selby (QEH), "undated". "Radical Realignments: The Collapse of the Alliance between White Farmers and the State in Zimbabwe 1995-2000," QEH Working Papers qehwps144, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Angus Selby (QEH), "undated". "From 'OPEN SEASON' to ROYAL GAME': The Strategic Repositioning of Commercial Farmers across the Independence Transition in Zimbabwe," QEH Working Papers qehwps141, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- M. Buelens & M. Van De Woestyne & S. Mestdagh & D. Bouckenooghe, 2007. "Research Methods in Negotiation: 1965-2004," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/449, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Angus Selby (QEH), "undated". "From Uneven Ground: The Undermining of the Alliance Between Commercial Farmers and the State in Zimbabwe 1990 – 1996," QEH Working Papers qehwps142, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- A. Levrau & L.A.A. Van Den Berghe, 2007. "Corporate governance and Board Effectiveness : beyond formalism," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/448, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- David Levinson, 2007. "Density and Dispersion: The Co-Development of Land use and Rail in London," Working Papers 200801, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Olsson, Ola, 2007. "On the Institutional Legacy of Mercantilist and Imperialist Colonialism," Working Papers in Economics 247, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Ulrich Witt, 2007. "Heuristic Twists and Ontological Creeds - Road Map for Evolutionary Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Husain, Fazal & Rashid, Abdul, 2006. "Significant Shift in Causal Relations of Money, Income, and Prices in Pakistan: The price Hikes in the Early 1970s," MPRA Paper 2243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ryuzo Sato & Tamaki Morita, 2007. "Quantity or Quality: The Impact of Labor-Saving Innovation on US and Japanese Growth Rates, 1960-2004," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-483, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Tanya Araujo & Francisco Louçã, 2007. "The Seismography of Crashes in Financial Markets," Working Papers Department of Economics 2007/05, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.