Report NEP-CWA-2007-03-17This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tonus, özgür, 2005.
"Genişleyen Avrupa Birliği’nin enerji politikaları kapsamında Türkiye’nin yeri ve önemi
[The position and importance of Turkey in the scope of energy policies of the enlarging EU]," MPRA Paper 1855, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pau, L-F. & Motiwalla, J., 2007. "India: a Case of Fragile Wireless Service and Technology Adoption?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-011-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Barry Bosworth & Susan M. Collins, 2007. "Accounting for Growth: Comparing China and India," NBER Working Papers 12943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agata V. D´Addato & Daniele Vignoli & Sutay Yavuz, 2007. "Towards smaller family size in Egypt, Morocco and Turkey: overall change over time or socio-economic compositional effect?," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2007-012, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Budina, Nina & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 2007. "Quantitative approaches to fiscal sustainability analysis : a new World Bank tool applied to Turkey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4169, The World Bank.
- Takashi Kurosaki & Yasuyuki Sawada & Asit Banerji & S.N. Mishra, 2007. "Rural-Urban Migration and Urban Poverty: Socio-Economic Profiles of Rickshaw Pullers and Owner-Contractors in North-East Delhi," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-485, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2263 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Husain, Fazal & Rashid, Abdul, 2006. "Significant Shift in Causal Relations of Money, Income, and Prices in Pakistan: The price Hikes in the Early 1970s," MPRA Paper 2243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dorosh, Paul & Niazi, Muhammad Khan, 2006. "Social Accounting Matrix for Pakistan, 2001-02: Methodology and Results," MPRA Paper 2242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chiara SANSEVERINO, 2007. "Microfinance in LDCs: multipurpose NGOs linkage models," Departmental Working Papers 2007-09, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Javed, Attiya Y. & Iqbal, Robina, 2007. "Relationship between Corporate Governance Indicators and Firm Value: A Case Study of Karachi Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 2225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hyder, Asma, 2007. "Wage Differentials, Rate of Return toEducation, and Occupational WageShare in the Labour Market of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 2224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Narain, Urvashi & Krupnick, Alan J., 2007. "The Impact of Delhi's CNG Program on Air Quality," Discussion Papers dp-07-06, Resources For the Future.
- Kemal, M. Ali, 2007. "Fresh Assessment of the Underground Economy and Tax Evasion in Pakistan: Causes, Consequences, and Linkages with the Formal Economy," MPRA Paper 2226, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haque, Nadeem ul Haque, 2006. "Awake the Sleeper Within: Releasing the Energy of Stifled Domestic Commerce," MPRA Paper 2141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elijah, Obayelu Abiodun & Uffort, Larry, 2007. "Comparative Analysis of the Relationship Between Poverty and Underground economy in the Highly developed, Transition and Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 2054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dorosh, Paul & Salam, Abdul, 2006. "Wheat Markets and Price Stabilisation in Pakistan: An Analysis of Policy Options," MPRA Paper 2244, University Library of Munich, Germany.