Genişleyen Avrupa Birliği’nin enerji politikaları kapsamında Türkiye’nin yeri ve önemi
[The position and importance of Turkey in the scope of energy policies of the enlarging EU]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Özgür TONUS, 2005. "Genişleyen Avrupa Birliği’nin Enerji Politikaları Kapsamında Türkiye’nin Yeri Ve Önemi," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 20(234), pages 50-62.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy; government energy policy; Turkey;
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-03-17 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2007-03-17 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:1855. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .