Awake the Sleeper Within: Releasing the Energy of Stifled Domestic Commerce
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nadeem Ul Haque, 2006. "Awake the Sleeper Within: Releasing the Energy of Stifled Domestic Commerce!," PIDE-Working Papers 2006:11, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deepak Lal, 1993. "Poverty and Development," UCLA Economics Working Papers 707, UCLA Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haque, Nadeem & Ahmed, Vaqar & Shahid, Sana, 2011. "Reforms for competitive markets in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 33990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nadeem Ul Haque, 2007. "Entrepreneurship in Pakistan," Microeconomics Working Papers 22190, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Nadeem Ul Haque, 2007. "Entrepreneurship in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:29, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Irfan, Mohammad & Muhammad Yasin, Hafiz, 2009. "Socio-Economic Challenges Faced by Pakistan," MPRA Paper 40570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-03-17 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2007-03-17 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .