Reforms for competitive markets in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahmed, Vaqar & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2009.
"Redistributive effect of personal income taxation in Pakistan,"
16700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vaqar Ahmed & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2009. "Redistributive Effect of Personal Income Taxation in Pakistan," Working Papers 0143, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2009.
- Nadeem Ul Haque, 2006.
"Awake the Sleeper Within: Releasing the Energy of Stifled Domestic Commerce!,"
2006:11, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Haque, Nadeem ul Haque, 2006. "Awake the Sleeper Within: Releasing the Energy of Stifled Domestic Commerce," MPRA Paper 2141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nadeem Ul Haque, 2006. "Awake the Sleeper Within : Releasing the Energy of Stifled Domestic Commerce!," Trade Working Papers 22189, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition; Market Regulation; Economic Growth;
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2011-10-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2011-10-15 (Development)
- NEP-REG-2011-10-15 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33990. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .