Awake the Sleeper Within: Releasing the Energy of Stifled Domestic Commerce!
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Haque, Nadeem ul Haque, 2006. "Awake the Sleeper Within: Releasing the Energy of Stifled Domestic Commerce," MPRA Paper 2141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deepak Lal, 1993. "Poverty and Development," UCLA Economics Working Papers 707, UCLA Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nadeem Ul Haque, 2007. "Entrepreneurship in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:29, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Haque, Nadeem & Ahmed, Vaqar & Shahid, Sana, 2011. "Reforms for competitive markets in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 33990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Irfan, Mohammad & Muhammad Yasin, Hafiz, 2009. "Socio-Economic Challenges Faced by Pakistan," MPRA Paper 40570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nadeem Ul Haque, 2007. "Entrepreneurship in Pakistan," Microeconomics Working Papers 22190, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Campos, Jose Edgardo & Lien, Donald & DEC, 1994. "Institutions and the East Asian miracle : asymmetric information, rent - seeking, and the deliberation council," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1321, The World Bank.
- Hamid Zangeneh, 2006. "Saving, Investment, and Growth: A Causality Test," Iranian Economic Review (IER), Faculty of Economics,University of Tehran.Tehran,Iran, vol. 11(2), pages 165-175, spring.
- Cosmin Marinescu, 2007. "European Economic Model: Que Vadis Ue?," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(9S), pages 87-94, May.
- Naqvi, Syed Nawab Haider, 2012. "The Idea of Inclusive Growth and Development Policy:," PSSP working papers 3, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alan M. Taylor, 2003. "Foreign Capital in Latin America in the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries," NBER Working Papers 9580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morck, Randall & Yeung, Bernard, 2011. "Economics, History, and Causation," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 85(1), pages 39-63, April.
- Robert Bates & Avner Greif & Smita Singh, 2002. "Organizing Violence," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 46(5), pages 599-628, October.
- Wing Woo, 2004.
"Some Fundamental Inadequacies of the Washington Consensus: Misunderstanding the Poor by the Brightest,"
Development and Comp Systems
0411020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wing Woo, 2004. "Some Fundamental Inadequacies of the Washington Consensus: Misunderstanding the Poor by the Brightest," Development and Comp Systems 0411021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jong-Wha Lee, 1995. "Government Interventions and Productivity Growth in Korean ManufacturingIndustries," NBER Working Papers 5060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thierry Verdier & Daron Acemoglu, 2000. "The Choice between Market Failures and Corruption," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 194-211, March.
- JosÃ© Palma, 2015. "Globalizing Inequality: â€˜Centrifugalâ€™ and â€˜Centripetalâ€™ Forces at Work," Working Papers id:7199, eSocialSciences.
- Nadeem Ul Haque, 2006. "Beyond Planning and Mercantilism: An Evaluation of Pakistan’s Growth Strategy," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(1), pages 3-48.
- Armah, Stephen E., 2008. "Explaining Ghana's Recent Good Cocoa Karma: Smuggling Incentive Argument," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6359, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nadeem Ul Haque, 2006. "Awake the Sleeper Within : Releasing the Energy of Stifled Domestic Commerce!," Trade Working Papers 22189, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hermes, Niels, 1997. "New explanations of the economic success of East Asia : lessons for developing and Eastern European countries," CDS Research Reports 199703, University of Groningen, Centre for Development Studies (CDS).
- José Gabriel Palma, 2006. "Globalizing Inequality: ‘Centrifugal’ and ‘Centripetal’ Forces at Work," Working Papers 35, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Naqvi, Syed Nawab Haider, 1996. "The significance of development economics," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 975-987, June.
- Susan Anderson & Peter Boettke, 2004. "The Development Set: The Character of the _Journal of Development Economics_ 2002," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 1(2), pages 306-318, August.
More about this item
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:wpaper:2006:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Khurram Iqbal (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.