(in no particular order)
International Monetary Fund (IMF)Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
RePEc:edi:imfffus (more details at EDIRC)
Pakistan Institute of Development EconomicsIslamabad, Pakistan
RePEc:edi:pideipk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Haque, Nadeem & Ahmed, Vaqar & Shahid, Sana, 2011. "Reforms for competitive markets in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 33990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haque, Nadeem & Pirzada, Ahmed & Ahmed, Vaqar, 2011. "Rethinking connectivity as interactivity: a case study of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 34049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haque, Nadeem ul Haque, 2006.
"Awake the Sleeper Within: Releasing the Energy of Stifled Domestic Commerce,"
2141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nadeem Ul Haque, 2006. "Awake the Sleeper Within: Releasing the Energy of Stifled Domestic Commerce!," PIDE-Working Papers 2006:11, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Cashin, P. & Haque, N. & Olekalns, N., 1999. "Spend Now, Pay Later? Tax Smoothing & Fiscal Sustainability in South Asia," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 700, The University of Melbourne.
- Haque, N. U. & Pesaran, M. H. & Sharma, Sunil, 1999. "Neglected Heterogeneity and Dynamics in Cross-country Savings Regressions," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9904, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Ul Haque, Nadeem, 1998. "What macroeconomic policies are"sound?"," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1995, The World Bank.
- Nadeem Ul Haque & Peter Montiel & Stephen Sheppard, 1997. "Fiscal Austerity and Public Servant Quality," Public Economics 9705003, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Jun 1997.
- Haque, Nadeem U. & Montiel, Peter, 1991. "The macroeconomics of public sector deficits : the case of Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 673, The World Bank.
- Bhandari, Jagdeep S. & Ul Haque, Nadeem & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1989. "Growth, debt, and sovereign risk in a small, open economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 260, The World Bank.
- Nadeem Ul Haque, 2006. "Beyond Planning and Mercantilism: An Evaluation of Pakistan’s Growth Strategy," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(1), pages 3-48.
- Cashin, Paul & Ul Haque, Nadeem & Olekalns, Nilss, 2003. "Tax smoothing, tax tilting and fiscal sustainability in Pakistan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 47-67, January.
- Haque, Nadeem Ul & Montiel, Peter & Sheppard, Stephen, 2000. "Fiscal Austerity and Public Servant Quality," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 38(3), pages 487-500, July.
- Ul Haque, Nadeem & Aziz, Jahangir, 1999. "The Quality of Governance: 'Second-Generation' Civil Service Reform in Africa," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 8(0), pages 68-106, December.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Haque, Nadeem U, 1996. "Macroeconomic Management with Informal Financial Markets," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(2), pages 87-101, April.
- Blowfield, M.E. & Haque, N., 1995. "Safety net or debt net?: ties between marketing and credit in coastal Bangladesh," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 18(3), pages 51-53.
- Haque, Nadeem U. & Husain, Aasim M. & Montiel, Peter J., 1994. "An empirical "dependent economy" model for Pakistan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 1585-1597, October.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Haque, Nadeem U. & Montiel, Peter J., 1993. "Macroeconomic effects of anticipated devaluations with informal financial markets," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 133-153, October.
- Haque, Nadeem U. & Lahiri, Kajal & Montiel, Peter, 1993. "Estimation of a macroeconomic model with rational expectations and capital controls for developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 337-356, December.
- Haque, Nadeem Ul & Montiel, Peter & Symansky, Steven, 1991. "A forward-looking macroeconomic simulation model for a developing country," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 41-65.
- Montiel, Peter & Ul Haque, Nadeem, 1991. "Dynamic responses to policy and exogenous shocks in an empirical developing country model with rational expectations," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 201-218, April.
- Haque, Nadeem U. & Montiel, Peter, 1991. "Capital mobility in developing countries: Some empirical tests," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 1391-1398, October.
- Ul Haque, Nadeem & Montiel, Peter J., 1990. "How mobile is capital in developing countries?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 359-362, August.
- Khan, Mohsin S. & Montiel, Peter & Haque, Nadeem U., 1990. "Adjustment with growth : Relating the analytical approaches of the IMF and the World Bank," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 155-179, January.
- Haque, Nadeem U & Montiel, Peter, 1989. "Consumption in Developing Countries: Tests for Liquidity Constraintsand Finite Horizons," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(3), pages 408-415, August.
- Haque, Nadeem ul & Meisner, James F., 1980. "The expected ridge and shrinkage of the maximum entropy variance under normality," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 241-244.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (3) 2007-03-17 2007-04-14 2011-10-15
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (2) 2007-03-17 2007-04-14
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2011-10-22
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2011-10-15
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2000-01-24
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2011-10-15
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2011-10-22
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nadeem Ul Haque should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.