Report NEP-CWA-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Douhan, Robin & Nordberg, Anders, 2007. "Is the elephant stepping on its trunk? The problem of India´s unbalanced growth," Working Paper Series 2007:16, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Karen Thierfelder & Scott McDonald & Sherman Robinson, 2007. "Globe: Asian Growth and Trade Poles: India, China, and East and Southeast Asia," Departmental Working Papers 15, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Chakrabarty, Sayan & Grote, Ulrike, 2007. "Impact of Social Labeling on Child Labor in the Indian Carpet Industry," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-366, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Pang, Gaobo & Pinto, Brian & Wes, Marina, 2007. "India rising - faster growth, lower indebtedness," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4241, The World Bank.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-05-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iss:wpaper:440 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-05-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- ITO Takatoshi & SATO Kiyotaka, 2007. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through and Domestic Inflation: A Comparison between East Asia and Latin American Countries," Discussion papers 07040, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Mishra, SK, 2007. "Socio-economic Exclusion of Different Religious Communities in Meghalaya," MPRA Paper 3441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pid:wpaper:2007:26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pid:wpaper:2007:25 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ahmad, Alia, 2007. "Provision of Primary Healthcare Services in Urban areas of Bangladesh – the Case of Urban Primary Health Care Project," Working Papers 2007:9, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pri:cmgdev:wp0604a is not listed on IDEAS anymore