Exchange Rate Pass-Through and Domestic Inflation: A Comparison between East Asia and Latin American Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naz, Farah & Mohsin, Asma & Zaman, Khalid, 2012. "Exchange rate pass-through in to inflation: New insights in to the cointegration relationship from Pakistan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2205-2221.
- Aleem, Abdul & Lahiani, Amine, 2014.
"A threshold vector autoregression model of exchange rate pass-through in Mexico,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 24-33.
- Abdul Aleem & Amine Lahiani, 2014. "A Threshold Vector Autoregression Model of Exchange Rate Pass-Through in Mexico," Post-Print halshs-01022416, HAL.
- Fatma Marrakchi Charfi & Mohamed Kadria, 2016. "Incomplete Exchange Rate Pass-Through Transmission To Prices: An Svar Model For Tunisia," Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(04), pages 1-23, December.
- García-Solanes, José & Torrejón-Flores, Fernando, 2010. "Devaluation and pass-through in indebted and risky economies," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 36-45, January.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:245-257 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carranza, Luis & Galdon-Sanchez, Jose E. & Gomez-Biscarri, Javier, 2009.
"Exchange rate and inflation dynamics in dollarized economies,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 98-108, May.
- Luis Carranza & JosÃ© E. GaldÃ³n-SÃ¡nchez & Javier GÃ³mez Biscarri, 2004. "Exchange Rate and Inflation Dynamics in Dollarized Economies," Faculty Working Papers 10/04, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Brause, Alexander, 2008. "Foreign exchange interventions in emerging market countries: New lessons from Argentina," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 79, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-06-11 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2007-06-11 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-IFN-2007-06-11 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2007-06-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-06-11 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2007-06-11 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:07040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.