Report NEP-SEA-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karen Thierfelder & Scott McDonald & Sherman Robinson, 2007. "Globe: Asian Growth and Trade Poles: India, China, and East and Southeast Asia," Departmental Working Papers 15, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Paul Wachtel & Iftekhar Hasan & Mingming Zhou, 2007. "Institutional Development, Financial Deepening and Economic Growth: Evidence from China," Working Papers 07-17, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- ITO Takatoshi & HASHIMOTO Yuko, 2007. "Bank Restructuring in Asia: Crisis management in the aftermath of the Asian financial crisis and prospects for crisis prevention -Malaysia-," Discussion papers 07039, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- ITO Takatoshi & SATO Kiyotaka, 2007. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through and Domestic Inflation: A Comparison between East Asia and Latin American Countries," Discussion papers 07040, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hesse, Heiko, 2007. "Monetary policy, structural break, and the monetary transmission mechanism in Thailand," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4248, The World Bank.
- Deborah Wong, 2006. "GenerAsians Learn Chinese: The Asian American Youth Generation and New Class Formations," Working Papers 340, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Migration and Development..
- Engvall, Anders & Sjöberg, Örjan & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2007. "Poverty in Rural Cambodia: The Differentiated Impact of Linkages, Inputs and Access to Land," Working Paper Series 706, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Pierre van der Eng, 2007. "'De-industrialisation' and colonial rule: The cotton textile industry in Indonesia, 1820-1941," Departmental Working Papers 2007-04, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- ANDO Mitsuyo, 2007. "Impacts of Japanese FTAs/EPAs: Post Evaluation from the Initial Data," Discussion papers 07041, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Paul Hallwood, 2007. "An Economic Analysis of Drawing Lines in the Sea," Working papers 2007-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Van Horen, Neeltje, 2007. "Customer Market Power and the Provision of Trade Credit; Evidence from Eastern Europe and Central Asia," MPRA Paper 3378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Selim Elekdag & René Lalonde & Douglas Laxton & Dirk Muir & Paolo Pesenti, 2007. "Oil Price Movements and the Global Economy: A Model-Based Assessment," Working Papers 07-34, Bank of Canada.
- Benjamin A. Olken & Patrick Barron, 2007. "The Simple Economics of Extortion: Evidence from Trucking in Aceh," NBER Working Papers 13145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frédéric Lagneaux, 2007. "Economic Importance of the Belgian Ports : Report 2005. Flemish maritime ports and Liège port complex," Working Paper Document 115, National Bank of Belgium.
- Yen Le Espiritu, 2006. "Negotiating Memories of War: Arts in the Vietnamese American Communities," Working Papers 338, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Migration and Development..
- Barron, Patrick & Olken, Benjamin, 2007. "The Simple Economics of Extortion: Evidence from Trucking in Aceh," CEPR Discussion Papers 6332, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shawn Ni & Ronald Ratti, 2007. "High Heterogeneous Information and Investment under Uncertainty," Working Papers 0709, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Aassve, Arnstein & Arpino, Bruno, 2007. "Dynamic multi-level analysis of households' living standards and poverty: evidence from Vietnam," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-10, Institute for Social and Economic Research.