Effectiveness of Regulatory Structure in the Power Sector of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amir Jahan Khan, 2014. "Structure and Regulation of the Electricity Networks in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 53(4), pages 505-530.
- repec:pid:wpaper:2012:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jamil, Faisal & Ahmad, Eatzaz, 2010. "The relationship between electricity consumption, electricity prices and GDP in Pakistan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6016-6025, October.
- Afia Malik, 2012. "Power Crisis in Pakistan: A Crisis in Governance?," PIDE Monograph Series 2012:4, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Kessides, Ioannis N., 2013. "Chaos in power: Pakistan's electricity crisis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 271-285.
- Syed Sajid Ali & Sadia Badar, 2010. "Dynamics of Circular Debt in Pakistan and Its Resolution," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 15(Special E), pages 61-74, September.
- Imran, Kashif & Hassan, Tehzeebul & Aslam, Muhammad Farooq & Ngan, Hon-Wing & Ahmad, Intesar, 2009. "Simulation analysis of emissions trading impact on a non-utility power plant," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5694-5703, December.
- Amir Jahan Khan, 2014. "The Comparative Efficiency of Public and Private Power Plants in Pakistan’s Electricity Industry," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 1-26, July-Dec.
- Jamil, Faisal, 2013. "On the electricity shortage, price and electricity theft nexus," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 267-272.
- Muhammad Arshad Khan & Abdul Qayyum, 2009. "The demand for electricity in Pakistan," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 33(1), pages 70-96, March.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity; NEPRA; Pakistan; Reforms; Regulation;
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-06-11 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2007-06-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2007-06-11 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:wpaper:2007:25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .