Report NEP-REG-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Deša Mlikotin Tomić & Marta Božina, 2007. "Control of Global Business – Legal Questions and Tendencies," EFZG Working Papers Series 0709, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Afia Malik, 2007. "Effectiveness of Regulatory Structure in the Power Sector of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:25, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Alvaro Aguiar & Ines Drumond, 2007. "Business Cycle and Bank Capital: Monetary Policy Transmission under the Basel Accords," FEP Working Papers 242, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Michael Alexeev & Luba Habodaszova, 2007. "Decentralization, Corruption, and the Unofficial Economy," Caepr Working Papers 2007-008, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Memmel, Christoph & Raupach, Peter, 2007. "How do banks adjust their capital ratios? Evidence from Germany," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,06, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2007-22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jiandong Ju & Shang-Jin Wei, 2007. "Domestic Institutions and the Bypass Effect of Financial Globalization," NBER Working Papers 13148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcus Noland, 2007. "Industrial Policy, Innovation Policy, and Japanese Competitiveness," Working Paper Series WP07-4, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2007_012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander Stremitzer, 2007. "Opportunistic Termination," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse7_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Paul Hallwood, 2007. "An Economic Analysis of Drawing Lines in the Sea," Working papers 2007-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Carl Shapiro, 2007. "Patent Reform: Aligning Reward and Contribution," NBER Working Papers 13141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.