Decentralization, Corruption, and the Unofficial Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Bojanic, 2014. "The effect of coca and FDI on the level of corruption in Bolivia," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 23(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Andreas Buehn & Christian Lessmann & Gunther Markwardt, 2013.
"Decentralization and the shadow economy: Oates meets Allingham--Sandmo,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(18), pages 2567-2578, June.
- Andreas Bühn & Christian Leßmann & Gunther Markwardt, 2011. "Decentralization and the Shadow Economy: Oates Meets Allingham-Sandmo," CESifo Working Paper Series 3551, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thanh Thuy Vu & Messaoud Zouikri & Bruno Deffains, 2012. "The Interrelationship between Formal and Informal Delcentralization and its Impact on Sub-Central Governance Performance: The Case of Vietnam," CESifo Working Paper Series 3714, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alexeev, Michael & Mamedov, Arseny & Fomina, Evgenia & Deryugin, Alexander, 2017. "Influence of the Main Characteristics of Interbudgetary Relations on the Indicators of Economic Development of the Subjects of the Russian Federation," Working Papers 031717, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Roberto Dell’Anno & Désirée Teobaldelli, 2015.
"Keeping both corruption and the shadow economy in check: the role of decentralization,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 22(1), pages 1-40, February.
- Roberto Dell'Anno & Désirée Teobaldelli, 2012. "Keeping both Corruption and the Shadow Economy in Check: The Role of Decentralization," Working Papers 1213, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
More about this item
Keywordsdecentralization; local public goods; corruption; unofficial economy;
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-06-11 (Development)
- NEP-ENT-2007-06-11 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-PBE-2007-06-11 (Public Economics)
- NEP-REG-2007-06-11 (Regulation)
- NEP-URE-2007-06-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inu:caeprp:2007008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caeprus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .