Report NEP-URE-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sylvain Barde, 2007. "Stable Partial Agglomeration in a New Economic Geography Model with Urban Frictions," Studies in Economics 0702, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Judith K. Hellerstein & David Neumark & Melissa McInerney, 2007. "Spatial Mismatch or Racial Mismatch?," NBER Working Papers 13161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Madeleine Andreff & Wladimir Andreff, 2007. "International Specialization of Major Trading Countries in Global Trade of Sports Goods," IASE Conference Papers 0701, International Association of Sports Economists.
- Kolko, Jed, 2007. "Agglomeration and Co-Agglomeration of Services Industries," MPRA Paper 3362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berlinski, Samuel & Galiani, Sebastian & Manacorda, Marco, 2007. "Giving children a better start : preschool attendance and school-age profiles," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4240, The World Bank.
- Brigitte S. Waldorf, 2007. "The Effects Of Rurality And Industrial Specialization On Income Growth: U.S. Counties 2000 To 2003," Working Papers 07-01, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Sylvain Barde, 2007. "Modelling the Folk Theorem: A Spatial Cournot Model with Explicit Increasing Returns to Scale," Studies in Economics 0701, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Berliant, Marcus & Sabarwal, Tarun, 2007. "When worlds collide: Different comparative static predictions of continuous and discrete agent models with land," MPRA Paper 3393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Fritsch & Viktor Slavtchev, 2007. "Industry Specialization, Diversity and the Efficiency of Regional Innovation Systems," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Vanessa E. Daniel & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Piet Rietveld, 2007. "Flooding Risk And Housing Values: An Economic Assessment Of Environmental Hazard," Working Papers 07-02, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Jean Bourdon & Markus Frölich & Katharina Michaelowa, 2007. "Teacher Shortages, Teacher Contracts and their Impacton Education in Africa," Post-Print halshs-00150147, HAL.
- Michael Alexeev & Luba Habodaszova, 2007. "Decentralization, Corruption, and the Unofficial Economy," Caepr Working Papers 2007-008, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Markus Froelich & Jean Bourdon & Katharina Michaelowa, 2007. "Teacher Shortages, Teacher Contracts and their Impact on Education in Africa," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-20, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2007. "Historic Turning Points in Real Estate," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1610, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- David Card & Alexandre Mas & Jesse Rothstein, 2006. "Tipping and the Dynamics of Segregation in Neighborhoods and Schools," Working Papers 894, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00150903_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bannier, Christina E. & Fecht, Falko & Tyrell, Marcel, 2007. "Open-end real estate funds in Germany: genesis and crisis," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,04, Deutsche Bundesbank.