Report NEP-PBE-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Peren Arin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Perotti, 2007. "In Search of the Transmission Mechanism of Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 13143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Faik Koray & W. Douglas McMillin, . "Fiscal Shocks, the Trade Balance, and the Exchange Rate," Departmental Working Papers 2007-05, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Leininger, Wolfgang, 2007. "Self-enforcing Norms and the Efficient Non-cooperative Organization of Clans," CEPR Discussion Papers 6333, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexander Libman & Lars P. Feld, 2007. "Strategic Tax Collection and Fiscal Decentralisation: The Case of Russia," CREMA Working Paper Series 2007-09, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Mourao, Paulo & Rodrigues, Carlos, 2007.
"Abordagens da despesa pública nos últimos vinte anos
[Twenty years of Perspectives on Public Expenditures]," MPRA Paper 3416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Cagetti & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2007. "Estate Taxation, Entrepreneurship, and Wealth," NBER Working Papers 13160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Alexeev & Luba Habodaszova, 2007. "Decentralization, Corruption, and the Unofficial Economy," Caepr Working Papers 2007-008, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Keen, Michael & Lockwood, Ben, 2007. "The Value Added Tax : Its Causes and Consequences," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 801, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Craig Brett & John Weymark, 2007. "The Impact of Changing Skill Levels on Optimal Nonlinear Income Taxes," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0708, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Comaniciu, Carmen, 2006. "Considerations regarding the Romanian fiscal and budgetary reform in accordance with the E.U. requirements," MPRA Paper 3430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helene Dearing & Helmut Hofer & Christine Lietz & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Katharina Wrohlich, 2007. "Why Are Mothers Working Longer Hours in Austria than in Germany?: A Comparative Micro Simulation Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 695, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Harry Huizinga & Luc Laeven & Gaëtan Nicodème, 2007. "Capital Structure and International Debt Shifting," Working Papers CEB 07-015.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stéphanie Guichard & Mike Kennedy & Eckhard Wurzel & Christophe André, 2007. "What Promotes Fiscal Consolidation: OECD Country Experiences," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 553, OECD Publishing.
- Andrea Terzi, 2007. "WP 2007-4 Fiscal deficits in the U.S. and Europe: Revisiting the link with interest rates," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2007-4, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Haaparanta , Pertti & Juurikkala, Tuuli, 2007. "Bribes and local fiscal autonomy in Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 12/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2007. "Military Spending and the Growth-Maximizing Allocation of Public Capital: A Cross-Country Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 0722, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Kitterer, Wolfgang, 2007. "Bundesstaatsreform und Zukunft der Finanzverfassung," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 07-3, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Suescun, Rodrigo, 2007. "The size and effectiveness of automatic fiscal stabilizers in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4244, The World Bank.
- Susan K. Laury & Laura O. Taylor, 2006. "Altruism Spillovers: Are Behaviors in Context-Free Experiments Predictive of Altruism Toward a Naturally Occurring Public Good?," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2006-14, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Item repec:chf:rpseri:rp34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlos E. Schonerwald da Silva & Matías Vernengo, 2007. "Foreign Exchange, Interest and the Dynamics of Public Debt in Latin America," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2007_02, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- James C. Cox & Vjollca Sadiraj, 2006. "On Modeling Voluntary Contributions to Public Goods," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2006-26, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3355 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Garima Vasishtha, 2007. "Domestic versus External Borrowing and Fiscal Policy in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 07-33, Bank of Canada.
- Mark J. Holmes & Jesus Otero & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2007. "Are EU budget deficits sustainable?," Discussion Paper Series 2007_13, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised May 2007.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2007015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thierry Warin, 2007. "Stability and Growth Pact II? Let’s Move On to SGP III: “À la carte”," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0702, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Marta Zieba & Carol Newman, 2007. "Understanding Production in the Performing Arts: A Production Function for German Public Theatres," Trinity Economics Papers tep0707, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2007. "Overprotected Politicians," CREMA Working Paper Series 2007-07, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- George-Marios Angeletos & Vasia Panousi, 2007. "Revisiting the Supply-Side Effects of Government Spending Under Incomplete Markets," NBER Working Papers 13136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Giandrea & Kevin E. Cahill & Joseph F. Quinn, 2007. "An Update on Bridge Jobs: The HRS War Babies," Working Papers 407, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Blázquez, Maite & García, José Ignacio, 2007. "School To Work Transitions And The Impact Of Public Expenditure On Education," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2007/08, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Collewaert, V. & Manigart, S. & Rudy Aernoudt, 2007. "An assessment of government funding of business angel networks: a regional study," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-16, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.