Report NEP-ENT-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- OGURA Yoshiaki, 2007. "Lending Competition, Relationship Banking, and Credit Availability for Entrepreneurs," Discussion papers 07036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Collewaert, V. & Manigart, S. & Rudy Aernoudt, 2007. "An assessment of government funding of business angel networks: a regional study," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-16, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Groh, Alexander P. & Liechtenstein, Heinrich & Canela, Miguel A., 2007. "Allocation determinants of institutional investments in venture capital and private equity limited partnerships in Central Eastern Europe," IESE Research Papers D/691, IESE Business School.
- de Beaufort, Viviane, 2007. "La création d’entreprise au féminin dans le monde occidental," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07003, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Alexander Coad, 2007. "Firm Growth: A Survey," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Michael Alexeev & Luba Habodaszova, 2007. "Decentralization, Corruption, and the Unofficial Economy," Caepr Working Papers 2007-008, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Golovko, Elena, 2007. "Innovation and the export-productivity link," IESE Research Papers D/688, IESE Business School.
- Marcus Noland, 2007. "Industrial Policy, Innovation Policy, and Japanese Competitiveness," Working Paper Series WP07-4, Peterson Institute for International Economics.