The Gender Differences in School Enrolment and Returns to Education in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Madeeha Gohar Qureshi, 2012. "The Gender Differences in School Enrolment and Returns to Education in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2012:84, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zafar Mueen Nasir, 1998. "Determinants of Personal Earnings in Pakistan: Findings from the Labour Force Survey 1993-94," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(3), pages 251-274.
- Gary S. Becker, 1981. "A Treatise on the Family," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck81-1.
- Becker, Gary S & Tomes, Nigel, 1976.
"Child Endowments and the Quantity and Quality of Children,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 143-162, August.
- Gary S. Becker & Nigel Tomes, 1976. "Child Endowments, and the Quantity and Quality of Children," NBER Working Papers 0123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zafar Mueen Nasir, 2002. "Returns to Human Capital in Pakistan: A Gender Disaggregated Analysis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 41(1), pages 1-28.
- Ai, Chunrong & Norton, Edward C., 2003. "Interaction terms in logit and probit models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 123-129, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Madeeha Gohar Qureshi & Saman Nazir & Hafsa Hina, 2014.
"Child Work and Schooling in Pakistan— To What Extent Poverty and Other Demographic and Parental Background Matter?,"
2014:105, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Saman Nazir & Hafsa Hina & Madeeha Gohar Qureshi, 2015. "Child Work and Schooling in Pakistan - To What Extent Poverty and Other Demographic and Parental Background Matter?," Working Papers id:7121, eSocialSciences.
- repec:pid:journl:v:55:y:2016:i:4:p:837-851 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jamal, Haroon, 2015. "Private Returns to Education in Pakistan: A Statistical Investigation," MPRA Paper 70640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jamal BOUOIYOUR & Amal MIFTAH, 2015. "The impact of remittances on household investments in children's human capital: Evidence from Morocco," Working Papers 2015-2016_4, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Sep 2015.
More about this item
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:51:y:2012:i:3:p:219-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.