Report NEP-HIS-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yasuo Takatsuki, 2007. "The rice price co-movement in Tokugawa Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-21, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Ahmed S. Rahman, 2007. "Fighting the Forces of Gravity - Seapower and Maritime Trade between the 18th and 20th Centuries," Departmental Working Papers 17, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Yasuo Takatsuki, 2006. "The formation of the efficient market in Tokugawa Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-28-Rev.2, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Jun 2007.
- Yasuo Takatsuki, 2007. "The formation of a market mechanism in Tokugawa Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-19, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Item repec:pri:cmgdev:wp0604b is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul Hallwood & Ronald MacDonald & Ian Marsh, 2007. "Did Impending War in Europe Help Destroy the Gold Bloc in 1936? An Internal Inconsistency Hypothesis," Working papers 2007-23, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pri:cmgdev:wp0604a is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:cmgdev:wp0605 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kaya, Ugur & Yayla, Hilmi Erdogan, 2007. "Remembering Thirty-five Years of Social Accounting: A Review of the Literature and the Practice," MPRA Paper 3454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre van der Eng, 2007. "'De-industrialisation' and colonial rule: The cotton textile industry in Indonesia, 1820-1941," Departmental Working Papers 2007-04, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Margherita Velucchi, 2007. "Regime Switching: Italian Financial Markets over a Century," Econometrics Working Papers Archive wp2007_03, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Julio Martinez Galarraga, 2007. "New Estimates of Regional GDP in Spain, 1860-1930," Working Papers in Economics 177, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Nadeem Ul Haque & M. Ali Kemal, 2007. "Impact of Export Subsidies on Pakistan’s Exports," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:26, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Item repec:pri:cmgdev:wp0604d is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William Milberg, 2007. "WP 2006-2 The New Social Science Imperialism and the Problem of Knowledge in Contemporary Economics," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2006-2, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Jérôme Maucourant, 2005. "Le capital comme volonté et comme représentation : lectures de K. Polanyi et T. Veblen," Post-Print halshs-00138331, HAL.
- Rosanas, Josep M., 2007. "On the methodology of management research," IESE Research Papers D/692, IESE Business School.
- Mourao, Paulo & Rodrigues, Carlos, 2007.
"Abordagens da despesa pública nos últimos vinte anos
[Twenty years of Perspectives on Public Expenditures]," MPRA Paper 3416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bannier, Christina E. & Fecht, Falko & Tyrell, Marcel, 2007. "Open-end real estate funds in Germany: genesis and crisis," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,04, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2007. "Why Kill Politicians? A Rational Choice Analysis of Political Assassinations," CREMA Working Paper Series 2007-08, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Caroline Gerschlager, 2007. "Adam Smith's account of self-deceit and informal institutions," DULBEA Working Papers 07-10.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno & van Zeebroeck, Nicolas, 2007. "A Brief History of Space and Time: the Scope-Year Index as a Patent Value Indicator Based on Families and Renewals," CEPR Discussion Papers 6321, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.