Report NEP-ENT-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steven Vale, 2006. "The International comparability of Business Start-up Rates Final Report," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2006/4, OECD Publishing.
- Klapper, Leora & Amit, Raphael & Guillen, Mauro F. & Quesada, Juan Manuel, 2007. "Entrepreneurship and firm formation across countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4313, The World Bank.
- Lucio Cassia & Alessandra Colombelli, 2006. "Entrepreneurship As Regional Development Catalyst," ERSA conference papers ersa06p627, European Regional Science Association.
- Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Börje, 2007. "Product Innovation, Export Entrepreneurship and Regional Characteristics - an analysis of innovation ideas in regions," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 95, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Hannu Tervo & Mika Haapanen, 2006. "Gender Differences in Self-Employment in Finnish Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa06p380, European Regional Science Association.
- Nadeem Ul Haque, 2007. "Entrepreneurship in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:29, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Luukkonen, Terttu, 2007. "Understanding Strategies of the Venture Capital Investors in Helping Their Portfolio Firms to Become International," Discussion Papers 1099, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- David R. Skeie, 2007. "Vesting and control in venture capital contracts," Staff Reports 297, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Robin Mason & Helen Weeds, 2007. "Merger Policy, Entry, and Entrepreneurship," Economics Discussion Papers 634, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- R. Jason Faberman, 2007. "The relationship between the establishment age distribution and urban growth," Working Papers 07-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.