The International comparability of Business Start-up Rates Final Report
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anyadike-Danes, Michael & Bjuggren, Carl-Magnus & Gottschalk, Sandra & Hölzl, Werner & Johansson, Dan & Maliranta, Mika & Myrann, Anja, 2013. "Accounting for Job Growth: Disentangling Size and Age Effects in an International Cohort Comparison," HUI Working Papers 84, HUI Research.
- Michael Anyadike-Danes & Carl-Magnus Bjuggren & Sandra Gottschalk & Werner Hölzl & Dan Johansson & Mika Maliranta & Anja Myrann, 2015.
"An international cohort comparison of size effects on job growth,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 821-844, April.
- Anyadike-Danes, Michael & Bjuggren, Carl-Magnus & Gottschalk, Sandra & Hölzl, Werner & Johansson, Dan & Maliranta, Mika & Myrann, Anja, 2014. "An international cohort comparison of size effects on job growth," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-102, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Anyadike-Danes, Michael & Bjuggren, Carl Magnus & Gottschalk, Sandra & Hölzl, Werner & Johansson, Dan & Maliranta, Mika & Myrann, Anja, 2014. "An International Cohort Comparison of Size Effects on Job Growth," Working Paper Series 1019, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 30 Nov 2014.
- Kruno Kukoc & Dominic Regan, 2008. "Measuring entrepreneurship," Economic Roundup, The Treasury, Australian Government, issue 1, pages 15-26, March.
- Clemens, Christiane & Heinemann, Maik, 2010.
"On entrepreneurial risk-taking and the macroeconomic effects of financial constraints,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1610-1626, September.
- Christiane Clemens & Maik Heinemann, 2008. "On Entrepreneurial Risk–Taking and the Macroeconomic Effects of Financial Constraints," Working Paper Series in Economics 103, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stdaaa:2006/4-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .