The Determinants of Food Prices: A Case Study of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sajawal Khan & Muhammad Arshad Khan, 2007.
"What Determines Private Investment? The Case of Pakistan,"
Finance Working Papers
22202, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sajawal Khan & Muhammad Arshad Khan, 2007. "What Determines Private Investment? The Case of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:36, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Khan, Rana Ejaz Ali & Gill, Abid Rashid, 2007. "Impact of Supply of Money on Food and General Price Indices: A Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 16293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992.
"Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?," Papers 8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Muhammad Arshad Khan & Abdul Qayyum & Saeed Ahmed Sheikh, 2005.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: The Case of Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 44(4), pages 819-837.
- Khan, Arshad & Qayyum, Abdul & Sheikh, Saeed, 2005. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: The Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 2145, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2005.
- Nadeem Ul Haque & Abdul Qayyum, 2006. "Inflation Everywhere is a Monetary Phenomenon: An Introductory Note," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(2), pages 179-183.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fatima, Hira & Ahmed, Mumtaz, 2019. "Testing for Exuberance Behavior in Agricultural Commodities of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 95304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohsin, Asma & Zaman, Khalid, 2012. "Distributional effects of rising food prices in Pakistan: Evidence from HIES 2001–02 and 2005–06 survey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1986-1995.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Prices; ARDL Approach; Pakistan;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:wpaper:2011:76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.