|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(47%) Pakistan Institute of Development EconomicsIslamabad, Pakistan
P.O.Box 1091, Islamabad-44000
RePEc:edi:pideipk (more details at EDIRC)
(47%) Bielefeld Graduate School of Economics and Management Bielefeld, Germany
Fakultät für Wirtschaftswissenschaften
RePEc:edi:gsbiede (more details at EDIRC)
(6%) Institut de Recherche Économique et Sociale (IRES) Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
École des Sciences Économiques de Louvain
Université Catholique de Louvain
(+32) 10 47 39 45
Place Montesquieu 3, B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
RePEc:edi:iruclbe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Iftikhar, Zainab & Zaharieva, Anna, 2016.
"General equilibrium effects of immigration in Germany: search and matching approach,"
Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers
568, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Zainab IFTIKHAR & Anna ZAHARIEVA, 2017. "General Equilibrium Effects of Immigration in Germany: Search and Matching Approach," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017008, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Henna Ahsan & Zainab Iftikhar & M. Ali Kemal, 2011. "The Determinants of Food Prices: A Case Study of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2011:76, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Henna Ahsan & Zainab Iftikhar & M. Ali Kemal, 2012. "The Determinants of Food Prices in Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 17(1), pages 101-128, Jan-June.
- Zainab Iftikhar & Amanat Ali, 2012. "Impact Of Income Inequality And Defence Burden On Economic Growth," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 57(03), pages 1-15.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Henna Ahsan & Zainab Iftikhar & M. Ali Kemal, 2011.
"The Determinants of Food Prices: A Case Study of Pakistan,"
2011:76, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Mohsin, Asma & Zaman, Khalid, 2012. "Distributional effects of rising food prices in Pakistan: Evidence from HIES 2001–02 and 2005–06 survey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1986-1995.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2012-01-25. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2012-01-25. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2017-02-05. Author is listed
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2017-02-05. Author is listed
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (1) 2017-02-05. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Zainab Iftikhar should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.