Report NEP-DGE-2020-06-29This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Carrillo-Tudela & Ludo Visschers, 2020. "Unemployment and Endogenous Reallocation over the Business Cycle," CESifo Working Paper Series 8288, CESifo.
- KIKUCHI Shinnosuke & KITAO Sagiri, 2020. "Welfare Effects of Polarization: Occupational Mobility over the Life-cycle," Discussion papers 20043, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Busch, Christopher & Krueger, Dirk & Popova, Irina & Iftikhar, Zainab, 2020. "Should Germany Have Built a New Wall? Macroeconomic Lessons from the 2015-18 Refugee Wave," CEPR Discussion Papers 14562, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Broer, Tobias, 2020. "Consumption insurance over the business cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 14579, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Böhl, Gregor & Goy, Gavin & Strobel, Felix, 2020. "A structural investigation of quantitative easing," IMFS Working Paper Series 142, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Isabel Cairó & Shigeru Fujita & Camilo Morales-Jimenez, 2020. "The Cyclicality of Labor Force Participation Flows: The Role of Labor Supply Elasticities and Wage Rigidity," Working Papers 20-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- ASAOKA Shintaro, 2020. "Endogenous Business Cycles with Bubbles," Discussion papers 20041, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Michael Keane & Elena Capatina & Shiko Maruyama, 2020. "Health Shocks and the Evolution of Earnings over the Life-Cycle," Discussion Papers 2018-14b, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Yongheng Deng & Yang Tang & Ping Wang & Jing Wu, 2020. "Spatial Misallocation in Chinese Housing and Land Markets," NBER Working Papers 27230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kopecky, Joseph V., 2020. "The Murder-Suicide of the Rentier: Population Aging and the Risk Premium," CEPR Discussion Papers 14576, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Del Negro, Marco & Lenza, Michele & Tambalotti, Andrea, 2020. "What's up with the Phillips Curve?," CEPR Discussion Papers 14583, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rahul Nath, 2020. "Epidemics: A Tale of Two Workers," Working Papers 32, Ashoka University, Department of Economics.
- Vadim Elenev & Tim Landvoigt & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2020. "Can the Covid Bailouts Save the Economy?," NBER Working Papers 27207, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Gestsson, Marias H, 2020. "Pareto-improving transition to fully funded pensions under myopia," CEPR Discussion Papers 14650, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lydia Cox & Gernot Muller & Ernesto Pasten & Raphael Schoenle & Michael Weber, 2020. "Big G," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 878, Central Bank of Chile.
- Glover, Andrew & Heathcote, Jonathan & RÃos-Rull, JosÃ©-VÃctor, 2020. "Health versus Wealth: On the Distributional Effects of Controlling a Pandemic," CEPR Discussion Papers 14606, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ka-Kit Iong & Andreas Irmen, 2020. "The Supply of Hours Worked and Endogenous Growth Cycles," DEM Discussion Paper Series 20-10, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Sergio Salas & Kathleen Odell, 2020. "Financial Deepening, Credit Crises, Human Capital and Growth," Working Papers 2020-01, Escuela de Negocios y Economía, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso.
- Bergin, Paul R, 2020. "The Macroeconomic Stabilization of Tariff Shocks: What is the Optimal Monetary Response?," CEPR Discussion Papers 14556, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ozge Akinci & Gianluca Benigno & Albert Queraltó, 2020. "Modeling the Global Effects of the COVID-19 Sudden Stop in Capital Flows," Liberty Street Economics 20200518, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jordi Galí & Giovanni Giusti & Charles Noussair, 2020. "Monetary Policy and Asset Price Bubbles: A Laboratory Experiment," Working Papers 1184, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Andreas Irmen, 2020. "Automation, Growth, an Factor Shares in the Era of Population Aging," DEM Discussion Paper Series 20-15, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Ignacio Lozano-Espitia & Fernando Arias-RodrÃguez, 2020. "How do the Tax Burden and the Fiscal Space in Latin America look like? Evidence through Laffer Curves," Borradores de Economia 1117, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Irene Lo & Vahideh Manshadi & Scott Rodilitz & Ali Shameli, 2020. "Commitment on Volunteer Crowdsourcing Platforms: Implications for Growth and Engagement," Papers 2005.10731, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2021.
- Farboodi, Maryam & Shimer, Robert, 2020. "Internal and External Effects of Social Distancing in a Pandemic," CEPR Discussion Papers 14670, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bergin, P. R. & Corsetti, G., 2020. "The Macroeconomic Stabilization Of Tariff Shocks: What Is The Optimal Monetary Response?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 2026, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Freund, L. B & Rendahl, P., 2020. "Unexpected Effects: Uncertainty, Unemployment, and Inflation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 2035, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Brotherhood, Luiz & Kircher, Philipp & Santos, Cezar & Tertilt, Michèle, 2020. "An Economic Model of the COVID-19 Epidemic: The Importance of Testing and Age-Specific Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 13265, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Finocchiaro, Daria & Walentin, Karl & Chen, Jack, 2020. "The costs of macroprudential deleveraging in a liquidity trap," CEPR Discussion Papers 14564, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- del Río, Fernando & Lores, Francisco-Xavier, 2020. "Accounting for U.S. post-war economic growth," MPRA Paper 100716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- GalÌ, Jordi & van Rens, Thijs, 2020. "The Vanishing Procyclicality of Labour Productivity," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 477, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Mitman, Kurt & Rabinovich, Stanislav, 2020. "Optimal Unemployment Benefits in the Pandemic," IZA Discussion Papers 13389, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).