Report NEP-LAB-2020-04-20This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nikita Céspedes Reynaga & N.R. Ramírez-Rondán, 2020. "Job finding and separation rates in an economy with high labor informality," Working Papers 166, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Gianluca Orefice & Giovanni Peri, 2020. "Immigration and Worker-Firm Matching," CESifo Working Paper Series 8174, CESifo.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence Kahn & Matthew L. Comey & Amanda R. Eng & Pamela A. Meyerhofer & Alexander Willén, 2020. "Culture and Gender Allocation of Tasks: Source Country Characteristics and the Division of Non-market Work among US Immigrants," NBER Working Papers 26931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andres Drenik & Simon Jäger & Miguel Pascuel Plotkin & Benjamin Schoefer, 2020. "Paying Outsourced Labor: Direct Evidence from Linked Temp Agency-Worker-Client Data," NBER Working Papers 26891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sara Markowitz & E. Kathleen Adams, 2020. "The Effects of State Scope of Practice Laws on the Labor Supply of Advanced Practice Registered Nurses," NBER Working Papers 26896, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre Azoulay & Freda B. Lynn, 2020. "Self-Citation, Cumulative Advantage, and Gender Inequality in Science," NBER Working Papers 26893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Busch & Dirk Krueger & Alexander Ludwig & Irina Popova & Zainab Iftikhar, 2020. "Should Germany Have Built a New Wall? Macroeconomic Lessons from the 2015-18 Refugee Wave," Working Papers 1170, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Bonev, Petyo, 2020. "Nonparametric identification in nonseparable duration models with unobserved heterogeneity," Economics Working Paper Series 2005, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Amanda Guimbeau & Nidhiya Menon & Aldo Musacchio, 2020. "The Brazilian Bombshell? The Long-Term Impact of the 1918 Influenza Pandemic the South American Way," NBER Working Papers 26929, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Piva, Mariacristina & Tani, Massimiliano & Vivarelli, Marco, 2020. "The productivity impact of business visits across industries," MERIT Working Papers 2020-011, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).