Report NEP-DGE-2017-02-05This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Assous & Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2017. "Challenging Lucas: from overlapping generations to infinite-lived agent models," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2017_03, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Gavazza, Alessandro & Mongey, Simon & Violante, Giovanni L, 2016. "Aggregate recruiting intensity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69017, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lorenza Rossi & Chiara Punzo, 2016. "Money-Financed versus Debt-Financed Fiscal Stimulus with Borrowing Constraints," DEM Working Papers Series 131, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Chung-Yi Tse, 2017. "Flipping in the Housing Market," ISER Discussion Paper 0989, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Kan Chen & Mario J. Crucini, 2016. "Trends and cycles in small open economies: making the case for a general equilibrium approach," Globalization Institute Working Papers 279, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Yannis Mesquida & Pascal St-Amour, 2016. "Joint Lifetime Financial, Work and Health Decisions: Thrifty and Healthy Enough for the Long Run?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-57, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Cockx, Bart & Dejemeppe, Muriel & Launov, Andrey & Van der Linden, Bruno, 2017. "Imperfect Monitoring of Job Search: Structural Estimation and Policy Design," IZA Discussion Papers 10487, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Iftikhar, Zainab & Zaharieva, Anna, 2016. "General equilibrium effects of immigration in Germany: search and matching approach," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 568, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Romanos Priftis, 2017. "Deposit Flight and Capital Controls: A Tale from Greece," Economics Series Working Papers 822, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton, 2016. "Are nonlinear methods necessary at the zero lower bound?," Working Papers 1606, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Kengo Nutahara, 2017. "Asset Prices, Nominal Rigidities, and Monetary Policy: Case of Housing Price," CIGS Working Paper Series 17-001E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Ayse Kabukcuoglu & Enrique Martinez-Garcia, 2016. "The market resources method for solving dynamic optimization problems," Globalization Institute Working Papers 274, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- B. Ravikumar & Ana Maria Santacreu & Michael Sposi, 2017. "Capital Accumulation and Dynamic Gains from Trade," Globalization Institute Working Papers 296, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Friese, Max, 2017. "The interplay between trade unions and the social security system in an aging economy," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 148, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Sophie Guilloux-Nefussi, 2016. "Globalization, market structure and inflation dynamics," Globalization Institute Working Papers 289, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Caterina Mendicino & Kalin Nikolov & Javier Suarez & Dominik Supera, 2016. "Optimal Dynamic Capital Requirements," Working Papers wp2016_1614, CEMFI.
- Benjamin D. Keen & Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton, 2016. "Forward guidance and the state of the economy," Working Papers 1612, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Cristina Arellano & Yan Bai & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2017. "Appendix for Financial Frictions and Fluctuations in Volatility," Staff Report 538, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Nikolay A Andreev, 2017. "Boundedness of the Value Function of the Worst-Case Portfolio Selection Problem with Linear Constraints," HSE Working papers WP BRP 59/FE/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.