Asset Prices, Nominal Rigidities, and Monetary Policy: Case of Housing Price
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nutahara, Kengo, 2015.
"Do credit market imperfections justify a central bank׳s response to asset price fluctuations?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 81-94.
- Kengo Nutahara, 2015. "Do Credit Market Imperfections Justify a Central Bank’s Response to Asset Price Fluctuations?," CIGS Working Paper Series 15-003E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Kengo Nutahara, 2014.
"What Asset Prices Should Be Targeted by a Central Bank?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(4), pages 817-836, June.
- Kengo Nutahara, 2013. "What Asset Prices Should be Targeted by a Central Bank?," CIGS Working Paper Series 13-004E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Imran Hussain Shaha & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2017.
"Seeking price and macroeconomic stabilisation in the euro area: The role of house prices and stock prices,"
Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales
1707, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Imran Hussain Shah & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2017. "Seeking price and macroeconomic stabilisation in the euro area: The role of house prices and stock prices," IREA Working Papers 201710, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2017.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2017-02-05 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2017-02-05 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2017-02-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2017-02-05 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-URE-2017-02-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cnn:wpaper:17-001e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The Canon Institute for Global Studies). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/canonjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.