Report NEP-MON-2017-02-05This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MON
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin D. Keen & Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton, 2016. "Forward guidance and the state of the economy," Working Papers 1612, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- J. Scott Davis & Mark A. Wynne, 2016. "Central bank communications: a case study," Globalization Institute Working Papers 283, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Mariarosaria Comunale & Davor Kunovac, 2017. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the Euro Area," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 38, Bank of Lithuania.
- Item repec:bny:wpaper:8/2016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kengo Nutahara, 2017. "Asset Prices, Nominal Rigidities, and Monetary Policy: Case of Housing Price," CIGS Working Paper Series 17-001E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Erin E. Syron Ferris & Soo Jeong Kim & Bernd Schlusche, 2017. "Confidence Interval Projections of the Federal Reserve Balance Sheet and Income," FEDS Notes 2017-01-13, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Barthélémy Bonadio & Andreas M. Fischer & Philip Saure, 2016. "The speed of exchange rate pass-through," Globalization Institute Working Papers 282, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Alexius, Annika & Holmberg, Mikaela, 2017. "Pass-through with low inflation and volatile exchange rates," Research Papers in Economics 2017:1, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Iftekhar, Umbreen & Dawood, Mamoon & Shahid, Hassan, 2017. "Relationship of Fiscal Discipline and House hold Income on Money Demand Function in Sri Lanka," MPRA Paper 76501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Falko Fecht & Kjell G. Nyborg & Jörg Rocholl & Jiri Woschitz, 2016. "Collateral, Central Bank Repos, and Systemic Arbitrage," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-66, Swiss Finance Institute.
- OKIMOTO, Tatsuyoshi, 2017. "Expected Inflation Regimes in Japan," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-41, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton, 2016. "Are nonlinear methods necessary at the zero lower bound?," Working Papers 1606, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Philipp König & Dmitry Chervyakov, 2017. "The Natural Rate of Interest I: Theory," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 108, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:bny:wpaper:9/2016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Balint Horvath & Harry Huizinga, 2017. "Foreign Banks and International Transmission of Monetary Policy: Evidence from the Syndicated Loan Market," Bristol Accounting and Finance Discussion Papers 17/6, School of Accounting and Finance, University of Bristol, UK.
- Assaf Razin, 2017. "Israel’s Triumph over Inflation: The Long and Winding Road," NBER Working Papers 23061, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raphael Auer & Claudio Borio & Andrew J. Filardo, 2017. "The Globalisation of Inflation: the Growing Importance of Global Value Chains," Globalization Institute Working Papers 300, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Iftekhar, Umbreen & Dawood, Mamoon & Shahid, Hasaan, 2017. "How Government Policy and Demographics affect Money Demand Function in Bangladesh?," MPRA Paper 76500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sophie Guilloux-Nefussi, 2016. "Globalization, market structure and inflation dynamics," Globalization Institute Working Papers 289, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Phiri, Andrew, 2017. "Has the South African Reserve Bank responded to equity prices since the sub-prime crisis? An asymmetric convergence approach," MPRA Paper 76542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2018. "Effects of Quasi-Random Monetary Experiments," Working Paper Series 2017-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- gao, chen & leatham, david, 2017. "Monetary policy, Farm sector income and Farm Household Well-being --a VECM Analysis," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252815, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Rasmus Fatum & Yohei Yamamoto & Guozhong Zhu, 2016. "Is the Renminbi a safe haven?," Globalization Institute Working Papers 276, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.