What Asset Prices Should be Targeted by a Central Bank?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kengo Nutahara, 2014. "What Asset Prices Should Be Targeted by a Central Bank?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(4), pages 817-836, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlstrom, Charles T. & Fuerst, Timothy S., 2005.
"Investment and interest rate policy: a discrete time analysis,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 4-20, July.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst, 2003. "Investment and interest rate policy: a discrete time analysis," Working Paper 0320, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Erceg, Christopher J. & Henderson, Dale W. & Levin, Andrew T., 2000.
"Optimal monetary policy with staggered wage and price contracts,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 281-313, October.
- Andrew Levin & Christopher J. Erceg & Dale W. Henderson, 1999. "Optimal Monetary Policy with Staggered Wage and Price Contracts," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1151, Society for Computational Economics.
- Christopher J. Erceg & Dale W. Henderson & Andrew T. Levin, 1999. "Optimal monetary policy with staggered wage and price contracts," International Finance Discussion Papers 640, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ryo Kato & Takayuki Tsuruga, 2002. "Matlab code for a sticky wage/price model," QM&RBC Codes 114, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to solve Erceg-Henderson-Levin model," Statistical Software Components RTZ00051, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Gilchrist, Simon & Leahy, John V., 2002. "Monetary policy and asset prices," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 75-97, January.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy Fuerst, 2007.
"Asset Prices, Nominal Rigidities, and Monetary Policy,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 10(2), pages 256-275, April.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst, 2004. "Asset prices, nominal rigidities, and monetary policy," Working Paper 0413, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:red:issued:16-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nutahara, Kengo, 2015.
"Do credit market imperfections justify a central bank׳s response to asset price fluctuations?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 81-94.
- Kengo Nutahara, 2015. "Do Credit Market Imperfections Justify a Central Bank’s Response to Asset Price Fluctuations?," CIGS Working Paper Series 15-003E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Pierlauro Lopez, 2018.
"A New Keynesian Q Theory and the Link Between Inflation and the Stock Market,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 29, pages 85-105, July.
- Pierlauro Lopez, 2017. "Online Appendix to "A New Keynesian Q Theory and the Link Between Inflation and the Stock Market"," Technical Appendices 16-134, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Kengo Nutahara, 2017. "Asset Prices, Nominal Rigidities, and Monetary Policy: Case of Housing Price," CIGS Working Paper Series 17-001E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2014-05-04 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2014-05-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-05-04 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cnn:wpaper:13-004e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The Canon Institute for Global Studies). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/canonjp.html .