Report NEP-MON-2014-05-04This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MON
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barnebeck Andersen, Thomas & Malchow-Møller, Nikolaj & Nordvig, Jens, 2014. "Inflation-Targeting, Flexible Exchange Rates and Macroeconomic Performance since the Great Recession," CEPS Papers 9116, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Dixon, Huw & Franklin, Jeremy & Millard, Stephen, 2014. "Sectoral shocks and monetary policy in the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 499, Bank of England.
- Atsushi Sekine, 2014. "Effects of Mineral-Commodity Price Shocks on Monetary Policy in Developed Countries," KIER Working Papers 895, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Nidia Ruth Reyes & José Eduardo Gómez G. & Jair Ojeda Joya, 2013. "Bank Lending, Risk Taking, and the Transmission of Monetary Policy: New Evidence for Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010970, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Kengo Nutahara, 2013. "What Asset Prices Should be Targeted by a Central Bank?," CIGS Working Paper Series 13-004E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Juan José Echavarría & Luis Fernando Melo Velandia & Mauricio Villamizar, 2013. "The Impact of Different Types of Foreign Exchange Intervention: An Event Study Approach," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010985, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- FUJIWARA Ippei & NAKAZONO Yoshiyuki & UEDA Kozo, 2014. "Policy Regime Change against Chronic Deflation? Policy option under a long-term liquidity trap," Discussion papers 14019, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Alexander J. Gill, 2014. "Ben Bernanke: Theory and Practice," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2014-6, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Camilo González & Luisa F. Silva & Carmiña O. Vargas & Andrés M. Velasco, 2013. "An exploration on interbank markets and the operational framework of monetary policy in Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010982, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Julian A. Parra-Polania & Luisa F. Acuña-Roa, 2013. "Price-Level Targeting: an omelette that requires breaking some Inflation-Targeting eggs?," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010984, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Dongho Song, 2014. "Bond Market Exposures to Macroeconomic and Monetary Policy Risks," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-017, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13206 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John A. Tatom, 2013. "Globalization and Inflation: A Swiss Perspective," NFI Working Papers 2013-WP-02, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Suleyman Hilmi Kal & Ferhat Arslaner & Nuran Arslaner, 2014. "Bond Markets, Stock Markets and Exchange Rates: A Dynamic Relationship," Working Paper 18, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul.
- Ben Fung & Miguel Molico & Gerald Stuber, 2014. "Electronic Money and Payments: Recent Developments and Issues," Discussion Papers 14-2, Bank of Canada.
- Gros, Daniel, 2014. "The EMS Crisis of the 1990s: Parallels with the present crisis?," CEPS Papers 9119, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Eddy Wymeersch, 2014. "The single supervisory mechanism or “SSM”, part one of the Banking Union," Working Paper Research 255, National Bank of Belgium.
- Peter Dixon & Maureen Rimmer & Louise Roos, 2014. "Adding financial flows to a CGE model of PNG," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-242, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Francesco Zanetti, 2014. "Labour Market and Monetary Policy Reforms in the UK: a Structural Interpretation of the Implications," Economics Series Working Papers 702, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Carlos León & Clara Machado & Miguel Sarmiento, 2014. "Identifying central bank liquidity super-spreaders in interbank funds networks," Borradores de Economia 816, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Marlene Amstad & Simon M. Potter & Robert W. Rich, 2014. "The FRBNY staff underlying inflation gauge: UIG," Staff Reports 672, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Todd B. Walker & Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton, 2014. "Accuracy, Speed and Robustness of Policy Function Iteration," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2014-08, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Thorsten Beck & Andrea Colciago & Damjan Pfajfar, 2014. "The role of financial intermediaries in monetary policy transmission," DNB Working Papers 420, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Patrick T. kanda & Mehmet Balcilar & Pejman Bahramian & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "Forecasting South African Inflation Using Non-Linear Models: A Weighted Loss-Based Evaluation," Working Papers 201416, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Kengo Nutahara, 2013. "Asset Price Targeting Government Spending and Equilibrium Indeterminacy in A Sticky-Price Economy," CIGS Working Paper Series 13-003E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Keiichiro Kobayashi & Tomoyuki Nakajima, 2014. "A macroeconomic model of liquidity crises," CIGS Working Paper Series 14-003E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Ryoji Hiraguchi & Keiichiro Kobayashi, 2013. "On the optimality of the Friedman Rule in a New Monetarist Model," CIGS Working Paper Series 13-005E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Richard W. Fisher, 2014. "Forward guidance (with reference to Monty Python, Odysseus, Apollo, Paul Fisher, Deng Xiaoping and Mario Draghi's Old Man)," Speeches and Essays 147, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Pablo Pincheira & Andrés Gatty, 2014. "Forecasting Chilean Inflation with International Factors," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 723, Central Bank of Chile.
- Robert W. Dimand, 2014. "James Tobin and Modern Monetary Theory," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2014-5, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Carlos Medel & Michael Pedersen & Pablo Pincheira, 2014. "The Elusive Predictive Ability of Global Inflation," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 725, Central Bank of Chile.
- Georges Prat & Remzi Uctum, 2014. "Expectation formation in the foreign exchange market: a time-varying heterogeneity approach using survey data," Working Papers 2014-235, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.