Asset Price Targeting Government Spending and Equilibrium Indeterminacy in A Sticky-Price Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fukuda, Shin-ichi & Yamada, Junji, 2011.
"Stock price targeting and fiscal deficit in Japan: Why did the fiscal deficit increase during Japan’s lost decades?,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 447-464.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda & Junji Yamada, 2011. "Stock Price Targeting and Fiscal Deficit in Japan: Why Did the Fiscal Deficit Increase . during Japan's Lost Decades?," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-819, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Erceg, Christopher J. & Henderson, Dale W. & Levin, Andrew T., 2000.
"Optimal monetary policy with staggered wage and price contracts,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 281-313, October.
- Andrew Levin & Christopher J. Erceg & Dale W. Henderson, 1999. "Optimal Monetary Policy with Staggered Wage and Price Contracts," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1151, Society for Computational Economics.
- Christopher J. Erceg & Dale W. Henderson & Andrew T. Levin, 1999. "Optimal monetary policy with staggered wage and price contracts," International Finance Discussion Papers 640, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Chryssi Giannitsarou, 2007.
"Balanced Budget Rules and Aggregate Instability: The Role of Consumption Taxes,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(523), pages 1423-1435, October.
- Chryssi Giannitsarou, 2004. "Balanced Budget Rules and Aggregate Instability: The Role of Consumption Taxes," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 498, Econometric Society.
- Giannitsarou, Chryssi, 2006. "Balanced Budget Rules and Aggregate Instability: The Role of Consumption Taxes," CEPR Discussion Papers 5531, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chryssi Giannitsarou, 2004. "Balanced Budget Rules and Aggregate Instability: The Role of Consumption Taxes," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 173, Econometric Society.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy Fuerst, 2007.
"Asset Prices, Nominal Rigidities, and Monetary Policy,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 10(2), pages 256-275, April.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst, 2004. "Asset prices, nominal rigidities, and monetary policy," Working Papers (Old Series) 0413, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Leeper, Eric M., 1991. "Equilibria under 'active' and 'passive' monetary and fiscal policies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 129-147, February.
- Guo, Jang-Ting & Harrison, Sharon G., 2004. "Balanced-budget rules and macroeconomic (in)stability," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 357-363, December.
- Yun, Tack, 1996. "Nominal price rigidity, money supply endogeneity, and business cycles," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 345-370, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kazuki Hiraga & Masafumi Kozuka & Tomomi Miyazaki, 2016. "Public Capital and Asset Prices: Time-series Evidence from Japan," Discussion Papers 1625, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- repec:eee:finlet:v:25:y:2018:i:c:p:172-176 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kob:wpaper:1625 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2014-05-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-05-04 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cnn:wpaper:13-003e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The Canon Institute for Global Studies). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/canonjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.