Asset Prices and Monetary Policy in a Sticky-Price Economy with Financial Frictions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nutahara, Kengo, 2010. "Asset prices and monetary policy in a sticky-price economy with financial frictions," MPRA Paper 24113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 2001. "Should Central Banks Respond to Movements in Asset Prices?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 253-257, May.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2005.
"House Prices, Borrowing Constraints, and Monetary Policy in the Business Cycle,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 739-764, June.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2002. "House prices, borrowing constraints and monetary policy in the business cycle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 542, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 06 Dec 2004.
- Gilchrist, Simon & Leahy, John V., 2002. "Monetary policy and asset prices," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 75-97, January.
- Keiichiro Kobayashi & Kengo Nutahara, 2007. "Collateralized capital and news-driven cycles," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(18), pages 1-9.
- Zheng Liu & Pengfei Wang & Tao Zha, 2009.
"Do Credit Constraints Amplify Macroeconomic Fluctuations?,"
0910, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Zheng Liu & Pengfei Wang & Tao Zha, 2010. "Do credit constraints amplify macroeconomic fluctuations?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2010-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Zheng Liu & Pengfei Wang & Tao Zha, 2009. "Do credit constraints amplify macroeconomic fluctuations?," Working Paper Series 2009-28, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy Fuerst, 2007.
"Asset Prices, Nominal Rigidities, and Monetary Policy,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 10(2), pages 256-275, April.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst, 2004. "Asset prices, nominal rigidities, and monetary policy," Working Papers (Old Series) 0413, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Bernanke, Ben S. & Gertler, Mark & Gilchrist, Simon, 1999.
"The financial accelerator in a quantitative business cycle framework,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 21, pages 1341-1393
- Bernanke, B. & Gertler, M. & Gilchrist, S., 1998. "The Financial Accelerator in a Quantitative Business Cycle Framework," Working Papers 98-03, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Ben Bernanke & Mark Gertler & Simon Gilchrist, 1998. "The Financial Accelerator in a Quantitative Business Cycle Framework," NBER Working Papers 6455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlstrom, Charles T & Fuerst, Timothy S, 1997.
"Agency Costs, Net Worth, and Business Fluctuations: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 87(5), pages 893-910, December.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst, 1996. "Agency costs, net worth, and business fluctuations: a computable general equilibrium analysis," Working Papers (Old Series) 9602, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Kobayashi, Keiichiro & Nakajima, Tomoyuki & Inaba, Masaru, 2012.
"Collateral Constraint And News-Driven Cycles,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(05), pages 752-776, November.
- KOBAYASHI Keiichiro & NAKAJIMA Tomoyuki & INABA Masaru, 2007. "Collateral Constraint and News-driven Cycles," Discussion papers 07013, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Tomoyuki Nakajima & Masaru Inaba & Keiichiro Kobayashi, 2007. "Collateral constraint and news-driven cycles," 2007 Meeting Papers 320, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Faia, Ester & Monacelli, Tommaso, 2007.
"Optimal interest rate rules, asset prices, and credit frictions,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 3228-3254, October.
- Tommaso Monacelli & Ester Faia, 2005. "Optimal Interest Rate Rules, Asset Prices and Credit Frictions," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 452, Society for Computational Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2007:i:18:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harrison, Sharon G. & Weder, Mark, 2013.
"Sunspots And Credit Frictions,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(05), pages 1055-1069, July.
- Sharon G. Harrison & Mark Weder, 2010. "Sunspots and Credit Frictions," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-02, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Sharon Harrison & Mark Weder, 2010. "Sunspots and Credit Frictions," CDMA Working Paper Series 201001, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Timothy S. Fuerst & Charles T. Carlstrom, 1998. "Agency costs and business cycles," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 12(3), pages 583-597.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard, Lise & Seegmuller, Thomas, 2015.
"Rational bubbles and macroeconomic fluctuations: The (de-)stabilizing role of monetary policy,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 1-15.
- Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard & Thomas Seegmuller, 2012. "Rational Bubbles and Macroeconomic Fluctuations. The(De-)Stabilizing Role of Monetary Policy," AMSE Working Papers 1207, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 23 Mar 2012.
- Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard & Thomas Seegmuller, 2015. "Rational bubbles and macroeconomic fluctuations: The (de-)stabilizing role of monetary policy," Post-Print hal-01457297, HAL.
- Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard & Thomas Seegmuller, 2013. "Rational Bubbles and Macroeconomic Fluctuations: The (De-)Stabilizing Role of Monetary Policy," Working Papers halshs-00793063, HAL.
More about this item
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-12-11 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-12-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-12-11 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:10060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (TANIMOTO, Toko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.