Report NEP-MIG-2020-04-13This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MIG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bertoli, Simone & Brücker, Herbert & Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús, 2020. "Do Processing Times Affect the Distribution of Asylum Seekers across Europe?," IZA Discussion Papers 13018, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- James Roumasset, 2020. "Clubs, Coase, and the Role of Government," Working Papers 202007, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Claire Naiditch & Radu Vranceanu, 2020. "A matching model of the market for migrant smuggling services," Working Papers hal-02463193, HAL.
- Lesly Cassin & Paolo Melindi-Ghidi & Fabien Prieur, 2020. "Confronting climate change: Adaptation vs. migration strategies in Small Island Developing States," Working Papers hal-02515116, HAL.
- Bertoli, Simone & Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús & Guichard, Lucas, 2020. "Rational Inattention and Migration Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 13083, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jia, Ning & Fleisher, Belton M., 2020. "Economic Incentives and the Quality of Return Migrant Scholars: The Impact of China's Thousand Young Talents Program," IZA Discussion Papers 13073, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christopher Busch & Dirk Krueger & Alexander Ludwig & Irina Popova & Zainab Iftikhar, 2020. "Should Germany Have Built a New Wall? Macroeconomic Lessons from the 2015-18 Refugee Wave," Working Papers 2020-020, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn & Matthew Comey & Amanda Eng & Pamela Meyerhofer & Alexander Willén, 2020. "Culture and Gender Allocation of Tasks: Source Country Characteristics and the Division of Non-Market Work among US Immigrants," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1858, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Peri, Giovanni & Rury, Derek & Wiltshire, Justin C., 2020. "The Economic Impact of Migrants from Hurricane Maria," IZA Discussion Papers 13049, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- AndrÃ©s RodrÃguez-Pose & Viola von Berlepsch, 2020. "Migration-prone and migration-averse places. Path dependence in long-term migration to the US," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2022, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2020.
- David Lagakos & Samuel Marshall & Ahmed Mushfiq Mobarak & Corey Vernot & Michael E. Waugh, 2020. "Migration Costs and Observational Returns to Migration in the Developing World," NBER Working Papers 26868, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- LIU Yang & HAGIWARA Risa, 2020. "Labor Force Participation of Married Female Immigrants: Evidence from a Low Female-LFPR Host Country," Discussion papers 20019, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Rademakers, Robbert & van Hoorn, Andre, 2020. "Choosing Your Ethnicity: A Longitudinal Analysis of Ethnic Identity Choice and Intra-Individual Ethnicity Change," MPRA Paper 99184, University Library of Munich, Germany.