Federal Timber Restrictions and Interregional Arbitrage in U.S. Lumber
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles Sims & David Aadland & David Finnoff & James Powell, 2013. "How Ecosystem Service Provision Can Increase Forest Mortality from Insect Outbreaks," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(1), pages 154-176.
- John Livernois & Henry Thille & Xianqiang Zhang, 2006.
"A test of the Hotelling rule using old-growth timber data,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(1), pages 163-186, February.
- Livernois, J. & Thille, H. & Zhang, X., 2003. "A Test of the Hotelling Rule Using Old-Growth Timber Data," Working Papers 2003-4, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Chiles Jr., Ted W. & Clark, Joy, 1999. "Environmental Regulation and the Spatial Distribution of Capital and Resources," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 29(1), pages 51-62, Summer.
- Daigneault, Adam J. & Sohngen, Brent & Kim, Sei Jin, 2016.
"Estimating welfare effects from supply shocks with dynamic factor demand models,"
Forest Policy and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 41-51.
- Adam Daigneault & Brent Sohngen, 2008. "Estimating Welfare Effects from Supply Shocks with Dynamic Factor Demand Models," NCEE Working Paper Series 200803, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Feb 2008.
- Anders, Q. Nyrud, 2002. "Integration in the Norwegian pulpwood market: domestic prices versus external trade," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 213-225.
- Pizer, William A. & Kopp, Raymond, 2005. "Calculating the Costs of Environmental Regulation," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 25, pages 1307-1351 Elsevier.
- Bingham, Matthew F. & Prestemon, Jeffrey P. & MacNair, Douglas J. & Abt, Robert C. & Bingham, Matthew F., 2003. "Market structure in U. S. southern pine roundwood," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 97-117.
- N. Wear, David & Murray, Brian C., 2004. "Federal timber restrictions, interregional spillovers, and the impact on US softwood markets," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 307-330, March.
- Yin, Runsheng & Xu, Jintao, 2003. "Identifying the inter-market relationships of forest products in the Pacific Northwest with cointegration and causality tests," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 305-315, September.
- Yin, Runsheng & Newman, David H. & Siry, Jacek, 2002. "Testing for market integration among southern pine regions," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 151-166.
- Sun, Changyou & Liao, Xianchun, 2011. "Effects of litigation under the Endangered Species Act on forest firm values," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 388-398.
More about this item
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:74:y:1998:i:1:p:76-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.