The poverty impacts of climate change : a review of the evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hallegatte, Stephane & Bangalore, Mook & Bonzanigo, Laura & Fay, Marianne & Narloch, Ulf & Rozenberg, Julie & Vogt-Schilb, Adrien, 2014. "Climate change and poverty -- an analytical framework," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7126, The World Bank.
- Matthew Lockwood, 2013. "What Can Climate-Adaptation Policy in Sub-Saharan Africa Learn from Research on Governance and Politics?," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31(6), pages 647-676, November.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:393-401 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:tcpoxx:v:16:y:2016:i:6:p:752-767 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sandrine Mathy & Odile Blanchard, 2016.
"Proposal for a poverty-adaptation-mitigation window within the Green Climate Fund,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(6), pages 752-767, August.
- Sandrine Mathy & Odile Blanchard, 2016. "Proposal for a poverty-adaptation-mitigation window within the Green Climate Fund," Post-Print hal-01149008, HAL.
- Zaveri, Esha & Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Wrenn, Douglas H. & Nicholas, Robert E., 2014. "Adapting to Monsoon Variability in India: the Case for Irrigation," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170583, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Weldesilassie, Alebel Bayrau & Gebrehiwot, Berihu Assefa & Weldeyes, Frew Bekele & G, Adiam Hagos, 2015. "Characteristics of Climate Change Risk, Vulnerability and Adaptation in Cotton and Sugarcane Producing Regions of Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 69689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRural Poverty Reduction; Climate Change Economics; Science of Climate Change; Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases; Regional Economic Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-04-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-04-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-04-16 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.