Sustainable Agricultural Development and Project Appraisal
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ph.D. Irina-Virginia Dragulanescu & Ph.D. Natalia Dragulanescu, 2013. "Growth, development and sustainability," International Journal for Responsible Tourism, Fundatia Amfiteatru, vol. 2(4), pages 36-47, November.
- Debora Scarpato, 2013. "La misurazione della sostenibilità: alcune esperienze internazionali," RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA', FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(1), pages 55-76.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:283665 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ehui, Simeon K. & Spencer, Dunstan S.C., 1993. "Measuring the sustainability and economic viability of tropical farming systems: a model from sub-Saharan Africa," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(4), December.
- Camille Bann, 2016. "The Economic Valuation of Tropical Forest Land Use Options: A Manual for Researchers," EEPSEA Research Report rr2016033, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Mar 2016.
- Edward Barbier, 1992. "Rehabilitating gum arabic systems in Sudan: Economic and environmental implications," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(4), pages 341-358, July.
- Perrings C., 1994. "Sustainable livelihoods and environmentally sound technology," ILO Working Papers 993004733402676, International Labour Organization.
- Perrings C., 1991. "Incentives for the ecologically sustainable use of human and natural resources in the drylands of sub-saharan Africa: a review," ILO Working Papers 992836653402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:17:y:1990:i:2:p:181-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .